Joe The Plumber: “It’s Called ‘Queer’…It’s Not Like A Slur”
Who on the right, in addition to Meghan McCain, will stand up and say this guy doesn’t speak for them? Non-Joe the non-licensed plumber spoke with” Christianity Today” about his Christian faith and the future of the Republican Party.
- As far as the government goes, the Founding Fathers based the Constitution off of Christian values.
- People don’t understand the dictionary-it’s called queer. Queer means strange and unusual. It’s not like a slur, like you would call a white person a honky or something like that. You know, God is pretty explicit in what we’re supposed to do-what man and woman are for.
- I’ve had some friends that are actually homosexual. And, I mean, they know where I stand, and they know that I wouldn’t have them anywhere near my children.
- Every state has “In God we trust” or “With God’s help” in their constitution. God is recognized as, if you will, America’s religion.
- I would love to hear our leaders actually check with God before he does stuff.
Copyright 2009 Liberaland