Man Burns Head When He Mistakes Iron For Phone

Posted by | December 12, 2012 23:48 | Filed under: Top Stories

Tomasz Paczkowski was just trying to help his wife with housework.

“My wife had gone to work and asked me to help with the housework,” the 32-year old told the Polish newspaper Fakt. “After breakfast I started to work. I turned on the boxing channel on the TV, opened a beer and started ironing.

“I was really getting involved in the boxing and was not really thinking about what I was doing,” he continued. “Suddenly the phone rang and I mucked things up: instead of grabbing the receiver I picked up the iron and put it to my ear.”

…As a result of his accident he said he would give up watching boxing on the television but would continue to iron.

Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2012 Liberaland
By: Alan

Alan Colmes is the publisher of Liberaland.