Unanswered Questions About The Trayvon Martin Killing
From Jonathan Capehart:
- …the “Partial Report Only” that was completed at 3:07 a.m. on Feb. 27 lists Trayvon’s full name, city of birth, address and phone number. How did police get that information? [and why was the body tagged “John Doe?”]
- Trayvon’s father called his cell phone several times. Why didn’t police answer Trayvon’s cell phone?
- Zimmerman reportedly had a bloody nose, lacerations on the back of his head and was given first aid by a Sanford Fire Department rescue unit. Where is their report of his injuries? Were any photographs taken of Zimmerman’s injuries?
- Did the officer who arrived on the scene and placed Zimmerman in handcuffs read him his Miranda rights?
- That same officer who put Zimmerman in handcuffs reported, “…At no point did I question Zimmerman about the incident that had taken place.” Why not?
- Was there blood splatter from Trayvon on Zimmerman’s clothing? Were any tests done on Zimmerman’s clothing? DNA? Gunpowder?
- A drug and alcohol test was performed on Trayvon’s body. Were drugs and/or alcohol found in his system? There are reports that a similar test wasn’t done on Zimmerman? If not, why not?
Copyright 2012 Liberaland