Shocker: Tiger Woods Is “Deeply Sorry”; Also Says “I Need Help”
But what is he sorry about? Is he sorry he got caught, lost loads of money, and has a wife on the verge of divorcing him? His heavily controlled “press conference,” with only a handful of carefully selected reporters, none of whom were allowed to ask questions, delivered some these quotes.
- “I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior that I engaged in.”
- “I was unfaithful, I had affairs, I cheated. What I did was not acceptable. I am the only person to blame.”
- “I convinced myself that normal rules didn’t apply. I never thought about who I was hurting, I thought only about myself.”
- “I need to regain my balance so that I can save the things most important to me — my wife and my children.”
- “I do plan to return to golf one day, I don’t know when that day will be. I don’t rule out that it will be this year.”
- “Elin never hit me that night or any other night,” he said.”Elin has shown enormous grace and poise through this ordeal. Elin deserves praise not blame.”
Woods also said “I need help,”and he is returning to therapy and will continue to practice Buddhism. Elin was not with him, but his mother was by his side.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2010 Liberaland