On Wednesday’s Radio Show…
It’s The Best of Alan Colmes. Guests include:
• Super Bowl-winning football coach Tony Dungy, whose latest book is Uncommon: Finding Your Path to Significance
• Travel guru Rick Steves, author of Travel As A Political Act
• Actor Charles Grodin, whose memoir is How I Got To Be Whoever It Is I Am
• PETA Founder Ingrid Newkirk, whose latest book is The PeTA Practical Guide to Animal Rights
• Pastor Douglas Wilson and Christopher Hitchens, who debate the value of religion in the documentary “Collision“Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2009 Liberaland