Balloon Dad’s Bizarre Stunts
Richard Heene has made some remarkable claims.
- …he described for a national TV audience in March his belief that aliens are humanity’s ancestors…
- …he told of once passing out in a fast-food restaurant and hearing aliens speak to him.
- He boasted of his plans to build a flying saucer covered in aluminum foil and send it into a tornado.
- He pulled his children around a hockey rink on a hovercraft-like device and took them on UFO-hunting expeditions.
- Heene was always trying to get people to invest money in his storm-chasing exploits, including riding a motorcycle into the middle of a tornado…
- The sheriff’s office investigated a domestic violence complaint at the home in March after Mayumi appeared battered, but no charges were filed.
Copyright 2009 Liberaland