Obama’s “Country I Love” Ad Annoys Conservatives
Feel the love at Hot Air.
- “By the way, I am so sick of this ‘man’ that I refuse to watch it.”
- “Obama’s first general election ad: “’Country I Love” to hate’.”
- “WOW he talk about his racist Grandmother and her values she taught him. SO does that values include hating Blacks BO???”
- “Right… ‘The country I love, and my buddy Bill Ayers bombed loves, and the country my pastor curses loves, and the country my wife says is mean and she’s never been proud of loves’…”
- “Kinda pathetic when a presidential candidate has to sell the electorate on the idea that he actually loves his country.”
No, it’s kind of pathetic when a presidential candidate is accused of hating his country because he isn’t a white guy with an American-sounding name, because he doesn’t go to an “acceptable” church, or because he happens to know people who won’t get the Rotary Club of the Year award.
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylVTBiGh00c]Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2008 Liberaland